Can the INFINITI QX80 Tow?
If you’ve seen the stylish new INFINITI QX80 on the Bridgewater streets, you may be surprised to discover how truly rugged this SUV can be when the time is right. Equal parts workhorse and show pony, the 2021 INFINITI QX80 towing capacity reaches an astonishing 8,500 pounds. This power comes from the muscular 5.6L V8 engine found under the exquisite hood of this SUV.
What’s more, along with the formidable QX80 towing capacity, this model delivers seating for seven and 16.6 cubic feet of space behind the third row, making it easy to bring your friends and gear along on your next Princeton, NJ adventure. Learn more about the INFINITI QX80 towing capacity with our expert team below!
INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity: Engine Specs
The bedrock of the head-turning QX80 towing capacity is the brawny 5.6L V8 engine. As the standard offering across all of the trim levels, you can expect 400 hp and enough torque to tow a boat no matter which configuration catches your eye. Take a close look at the QX80 towing capacity and other performance specs here:
- 8,500-pound max towing capacity
- 7-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift control
- 400 hp and 413 pound-feet of torque
INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity: Performance Features
While the INFINITI QX80 towing capacity is nearly off the charts in terms of raw power, this SUV offers the refinements you need to enjoy peace of mind while hauling through Bensalem, PA. The QX80 is designed to offer confidence-boosting control, even when you’re towing the max across rough terrain. Active safety and drivers-assistance features that keep you and your trailer headed in the right direction include:
- Integrated Class IV Tow Hitch and 7-PIN Wiring Harness with Cover — Keeps your trailer securely attached to your QX80.
- Hill Start Assist — Prevents backrolling on hills as you move your foot to the gas from the brake pedal.
- Trailer Sway Control — Makes adjustments on the fly to keep your trailer stable.
- Available Hydraulic Body Control Motion — Minimizes body roll and lean for a silky-smooth ride.
- All-Mode 4WD® — Select Tow Mode to alter your traction control to better manage your cargo.
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection — Offers a 360° view of surrounding traffic for confidence while changing lanes with the trailer attached.
- Available ProASSIST Package — Offers the Smart Rearview Mirror, which delivers an enhanced view of your trailer on your in-cabin screen.
- Available Adaptive Front Lighting System with Auto-Leveling Headlights — Safely tow after dark with this smart system that actively adapts your headlights.
Discover the New INFINITI QX80 in Flemington!
Now that you’re fully versed in the performance prowess of the new INFINITI QX80, the time is right to visit Flemington INFINITI for a test drive. Our insightful team can offer empathetic guidance, no matter where you’re at on your automotive journey. Team up with our financiers to secure a great deal, or contact us for more information at your convenience.
More from Flemington INFINITI
For drivers in Bridgewater who want to ride in luxury, the 2021 INFINITI QX50 is one of the top crossover selections. From the INFINITI World’s First Variable Compression Turbo engine to the several driver assistance technologies, the QX50 elevates the everyday driving experience to the next level. But it’s not only what is under the…
Offered in three distinct packages, the 2021 INFINITI QX55 delivers the specs you need and the niceties you crave for taking on every drive. Whether you’re looking for your Bridgewater daily driver or you need a vehicle for weekend adventures in Princeton, NJ, the 2021 INFINITI QX55 is a perfect match for your wishlist. Our Flemington INFINITI…
If you’ve seen the stylish new INFINITI QX80 on the Bridgewater streets, you may be surprised to discover how truly rugged this SUV can be when the time is right. Equal parts workhorse and show pony, the 2021 INFINITI QX80 towing capacity reaches an astonishing 8,500 pounds. This power comes from the muscular 5.6L V8…